Friday 2 January 2009

Ailyn


Ailyn from Sirenia

1.What are you currently up to?

Right now I’m in Granada, Spain, waiting for the album release and really looking forward to play live with the band.

2.What was the first record you bought? If I’m not mistaken, the first album I bought was Mariah Carey’s “Daydream”. It’s a totally different style from what I’m doing now, but at the time I really liked Mariah J

3.What is your earlist memory of Heavy Metal Music? My first memory of Metal was when my mother bought Nightwish’s “Century Child”. I had listened to metal before, but it was when I listened to this album that I began to feel interest in this style.

4.Who is the most famous person you've meet?

5.What is your most nerve-wracking experince? I’m a really nervous person, so it’s hard to answer, because I’m always nervous. I prefer talking about good nerve-wracking experiences so the most of all was at Masters of Rock, I was really scared, cos it was the first time I sung in front of so many people, and it was my introduction as the new Sirenia singer, my legs were trembling…but later I got calm and everything went right!

6.Who has the worse fashion sense in the band? Hahahaha…I think them all wear nice clothes!! 7.What inspired you to become a singer? At school, when I was about 12, my teacher played songs and she gave us lyrics with some words missing. One day she played a song I really like it, I went home singing it, and a little later I told my mum I wanted to be a singer.

8.Who is your all time favorite actor and what is your favorite movie? I like a lot of actors, but maybe Denzel Washington. My favorite movie is The Lord Of The Rings (the trilogy)

9. If you could place 2 songs in a time capsule (to be opened in 100 years), what 2 songs would you choose and why? They would be Still Loving You Scorpions and Nothing Else Matters by Metallica. Both are songs that I love to listen, they make me relax and make me feel good while listening.

10.What makes you laugh/happy/smile? Luckily I’m a very happy person and I easily laugh, I like to see the funny side of things and I’m always trying to be happy.

11. If you could choose one artist to do a duet with, which would it be? There are a lot of artist I would like to duet with. But maybe they would be Roy Khan from Kamelot or Jared Leto from 30 Seconds To Mars.

12. Do you have a Message for the Lady Rock Members? I wanna say hello to all the Lady Rock Members and thank you for the support!!! Thanks to you! Ailyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.