Thursday 1 January 2009

Jacqueline Van Bierk


Jacqueline Van Bierk Lead Vocalist for Otto’s Daughters

What are you currently up to?

updating my computer, getting ready for the road

What was the first record you bought?

I don't know if it was the first but one of my first records was Blondie, The Cure and Depeche Mode

What is your earlist memory of Heavy Metal Music? early Metallica

Who is the most famous person you've meet? Trent Reznor What is your most nerve-wracking experince? waiting to go on the road

Who has the worse fashion sense in the band? lol...I would say RO...lol

What inspired you to become a singer? I could never quite get my point across talking

Who is your all time favorite actor and what is your favorite movie? I would have to say Jack Nicholson and Clockwork Orange

If you could place 2 songs in a time capsule (to be opened in 100 years), what 2 songs would you choose and why? This Love by Pantera You Oughta Know by Alanis Morrissette; both songs manage to give me chills, I love the angst, the power and sincerity

What makes you laugh/happy/smile? dogs, nature, great music, being able to create

If you could choose one artist to do a duet with, which would it be? Phil Anselmo

Do you have a Message for the Lady Rock Members? You've got great taste in music! Keep supporting what moves you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.