Thursday 1 January 2009

Marcela Bovio



Marcela Bovio Lead Vocalist with Stream of Passion

What are you currently up to?
Writing new stuff with Stream of Passion, getting ready to do a small tour in Holland and Belgium.
What was the first record you bought?
Wow, I seriously don't remember... probably something by Héroes del Silencio.
What is your earlist memory of Heavy Metal Music? The first style of metal music I dove into was actually Doom Metal, with My Dying Bride and Celestial Season.
Who is the most famous person you've meet? Arjen Lucassen.
What is your most nerve-wracking experince? Releasing a new album and awaiting for the public's response is always nerve wrecking to me.
Who has the worse fashion sense in the band? That could very well be me!

What inspired you to become a singer? Starting with music lessons at a very young age, I realized then that I really enjoy singing.
Who is your all time favorite actor and what is your favorite movie? My favorite actor would be Johnny Depp, but I don't really have a favorite movie.
If you could place 2 songs in a time capsule (to be opened in 100 years), what 2 songs would you choose and why? The popiest pop-star track and the most brutal black metal song I could find. Just to show the people of the future how extreme we can get.
What makes you laugh/happy/smile? Laugh: tickles, happy: singing, smile: the people I love. If you could choose one artist to do a duet with, which would it be?
Matt from Muse
Do you have a Message for the Lady Rock Members? Best wishes and keep on rocking!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.