Thursday 1 January 2009

Susan Hyatt


What are you currently up to?

My band and I are mixing our second album entitled Stimulator 2. It's a new direction for us going back to our roots of 70's classic rock and disco played organically.

What was the first record you bought? I bought 2 - Cheap Trick Live at Budakon and KISS Dynasty.

What is your earlist memory of Heavy Metal Music?

Depends on what you would consider Heavy Metal, for me it was KISS, even though they were totally Pop. I also liked Judas Priest. Who is the most famous person you've meet? I've met everyone. Stimulator toured with all of my favorite bands like Duran Duran, the Go-Go's , Berlin, Missing Persons.

What is your most nerve-wracking experince?

Playing Madison Square Garden with Duran Duran. Who has the worse fashion sense in the band? Look at the pictures and decide for yourself.

What inspired you to become a singer?

I needed the attention. How else could I stand out with so many beautiful girls in the world? Who is your all time favorite actor and what is your favorite movie? John Malkovich. It would have to be Logan's Run or the original Planet of the Apes.

If you could place 2 songs in a time capsule (to be opened in 100 years), what 2 songs would you choose and why?

I would choose my 2 best songs so people after me could hear them. French Cinema and Holiday from Stimulator 2.

What makes you laugh/happy/smile?

Getting checks in the mail/playing live shows where people are singing along to your songs/ and writing a brand new song that you are proud of.

If you could choose one artist to do a duet with, which would it be?

Prince the God of Music.

Do you have a Message for the Lady Rock Members?

The novelty factor of being a female musician is old hat. We need more accomplished female drummers and bass players! Please check out the band's new website: stimulatortheband. com, we need your help in finishing this album. we are still accepting donations for Stimulator 2. thanks so much! Susanxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.