Friday 2 January 2009

Pamela Moore


Pamela Moore

What are you currently up to?
I have a new EP release coming out in December called Solna "Sent From Heaven" which I am guest singer. I share lead vocals on a duet with a dear friend, Mr. Ralf Scheepers, The amazing voice of Primal Fear! I also am writing for a new solo CD to be released Fall of 2009 AND I have a brand new band! In fact, we just finished 2 dates in the Chicago area and it was great fun! ...so things are pretty exciting!
What was the first record you bought?
Earth, Wind and Fire! I bought it with my own babysitting money. LOL Honestly, I came from a very poor family so we didn't have money to spend on records...
What is your earliest memory of Heavy Metal Music?
Watching Judas Priest on MTV! I remember when MTV first aired and our TV was literally on THAT channel 24/7!
Who is the most famous person you've meet?
I've been blessed to have met many wonderful people but probably the one person I am very partial to is my cousin Terri Nunn, (Berlin) I am so proud of her!! she is sexy, smart, and extremely talented! I would like to meet Bono (U2) one day....
What is your most nerve-wracking experience?
The costume quick changes I had to do for the Operation MindCrime 1 & 2 shows... there were a few times I would suffer a "wardrobe malfunction" which would interfere with me getting on stage at the proper time!!!!
Who has the worse fashion sense in the band?
If you are asking about Queensryche... NO ONE has bad fashion sense... those boys are all HOT men, and they know how to dress too!
What inspired you to become a singer?
Watching singers and actresses in the movies and on stage. When I was very young, my mother introduced me to theatre and I was so mesmerized by the whole idea of it all! The stage, lights, performing....creating emotions and feelings for all to watch, feel and experience... it is indescribable...
Who is your all time favorite actor and what is your favorite movie?
Too many to mention but what comes to mind right at this moment would be Meryl Streep, Jeff Bridges.
If you could place 2 songs in a time capsule (to be opened in 100 years), what 2 songs would you choose and why?
Imagine by John Lennon Silent Lucidity by Queensryche
What makes you laugh/happy/smile
Being in the studio making music and performing on stage and puppies!
If you could choose one artist to do a duet with, which would it be?
I have been grateful to share my work with many brilliant artists, singers and musicians. So, It would be difficult to single out any one person or for that matter just name a couple of people but if you insist.... probably Chris Cornell.
Do you have a Message for the Lady Rock Members?
Stay true to yourself, trust your instincts and follow your heart. Surround yourself with people you trust and never stop learning about yourself. As long as you continue to grow and stay true, life will always keep you on your feet... ENJOY THE RIDE... because life is more about the journey and not just about "making it"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.