Thursday 1 January 2009

Elizabeth Fyre






Elizabeth Fyre Lead Vocalist with AraPacis
What are you currently up to?
I’m performing and recording with my band for the moment, although I do have an acoustic project in the works that I am currently writing for.
What was the first record you bought? Wow, I can’t remember that far back… but with my own money I believe the first record I bought was Marilyn Manson, Antichrist Superstar… which is still to this day one of my favorite albums ever.
Who is the most famous person you've met? Probably the guys from Deep Purple. Meeting Steve Morse was definitely a dream come true. I’ve been a big fan of his and the band since I was little. What is your most nerve-wracking experience?
I’ll say my first time ever being on stage with the band… although it went a lot better than I had anticipated, I was really nervous. Now, I can call a stage my home… it’s where I feel most comfortable and fearless.


Who has the worst fashion sense in the band? Haha, I don’t know. I’ll say all the guys need a little bit of help in that department. I’m gonna get in shit for this, I know it.
What influenced you to become a singer? I don’t think anything really influenced me, it’s just always been in me. I’m fortunate enough to have grown up in a pretty music oriented family, but I have to say a lot of my inspiration came from Janis Joplin... watching and listening to her can never get old for me.
Who is your all time favorite actor and what is your favorite movie? I don’t think I can pick one favorite actor. It’s a tie between Jim Carey & John Travolta. They’ve both made movies in which I’ve adored every single one. And my favorite movie is either Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind or Almost Famous.
If you could place 2 songs in a time capsule (to be opened in 100 years), what 2 songs would you choose and why? I wish I could answer that one, too many songs running through my head. Regardless of what music will be in 100 years, I still think it will never top what came out of the 70’s and 80’s. It’s just an era of music that can’t ever be done again.
If you could choose one artist to do a duet with, which would it be? Dead, I’ll pick Janis obviously. Alive, it would be Glenn Danzig hands down. His voice is one of a kind and with so much power and emotion, he makes everyone of his songs timeless. If you haven’t heard Let It Be Captured by Danzig, go listen to it NOW! Haha. I would do anything to sing that song with him.
Do you have a Message for the Lady Rock Members? Just a big BIG thank you to everyone and anyone that has supported AraPacis in any way. We love you guys!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.