Friday 2 January 2009

Angela Gossow


Angela Gossow Lead Vocalist with Arch Enemy

What are you currently up to?

I am wrapping up 2008 and booking lots of shows for Arch Enemy in 2009. I am also preparing to go into the studios, recording some vocals.

What was the first record you bought? Not entirely sure. I think it was Testament "The Legacy" What is your earlist memory of Heavy Metal Music?

Hearing Slayer on a Metal/Rock Radio station from England. That day I became a metal fan for live (Although I didnt know it was called Metal back then!)

Who is the most famous person you've meet? Is that important? I have met 'famous' people but I do not consider them being special.. Special to me was meeting Ronnie James Dio. One of the greatest Metal singer of all times, super nice and very charming!

What is your most nerve-wracking experince? Noticing that the battery of my wireless mic is DEAD and I cant find the spare mic in the chaos on stage.

Who has the worse fashion sense in the band? That is so subjective. Anything is allowed! Fashion rules are for wimps and wanna-be's!

What inspired you to become a singer? The discovery that I can sound very loud and dangerous, haha.

Who is your all time favorite actor and what is your favorite movie? I love all the Coen Brothers movies! They got all the best actors in it!

If you could place 2 songs in a time capsule (to be opened in 100 years), what 2 songs would you choose and why? We Will Rise and Nemesis. To make sure Michael and Christopher will be remembered in a 100 years, when kids only play guitar hero instead of real instruments.

What makes you laugh/happy/smile? Young children when they imitate the boring, serious language of adults. Its pure comedy and makes you understand how egocentric, stupid and OLD many people become when they 'grow up'.

If you could choose one artist to do a duet with, which would it be? King Diamond. The creepiest duet ever!

Do you have a Message for the Lady Rock Members? Keep on rocking (your) ladies! Love, Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.